MARTEN RIVER TOMIKO LAKE
- Camp Horizon Picture a quiet lake…sitting with a fishing pole in your hand…the stillness of the forest as you wait with gun or bow…a variety of wildlife…the colorful splendor of the autumn leaves…the crisp fresh air of a winter’s day…Camp Horizon has it all! Camp Horizon is located 40 miles northwest of North Bay, on beautiful Lake Muskosung – the only camp operating on the lake. We have been your hosts for the past 18 years.
- Island Lake Camp When you arrive you will find 8 well appointed, pine decorated cottages encircling a quiet bay Island Lake (Thistle Lake), part of the Temagami Waterway System. Secluded sandy beaches, waterfalls and our own hidden bay will beckon you. Relax at the water’s edge and view the glorious sunsets from your screened-in porch. When the evening turns cold, gather around the woodstove, enjoy a game of cards or open a good book. 1-888-809-9993
- Land O’Lakes Resort Land O’ Lakes Resort is a housekeeping facility situated on the Marten River in Ontario. Enjoy fishing walleye, northern pike, bass and lake trout. Camping, biking and canoeing are also offered at Land O’Lakes Resort.
- Marten River Lodge Your Ultimate Outdoor Adventure! Located 30 minutes north of North Bay on the beautiful Marten River water system with access to 100’s of miles of trails & logging roads through our northern wilderness. Authentic historic log lodge, dining room & spotlessly clean cabins, we specialize in back lake guided fishing & ATV adventures. Housekeeping, Meal Plan & American Plan all-inclusive packages. We have late model 16′ boats with 30 HP electric-start motors & provide unlimited bait, fuel & firewood.
- Moose Point Cottages offers fishing for walleye, perch, smallmouth bass, northern pike, rock bass, catfish or panfish in both Tomiko & Chebogan lakes. Both lakes have 75 miles of scenic shoreline. Explore the numerous nature trails of the boardwalk in the wetlands of the Sturgeon River. Observe the many kinds of birds, grouse, ducks, geese, moose, bear, snowshoe rabbit and various other small animals.
- Mountain Home Lodge We offer easily reached fishing and hunting vacations which can be enjoyed by everyone. Walleye, northern pike, and smallmouth bass fishing; bear hunting in the spring and fall; exciting moose, ruffed grouse and duck hunting in season. Comfortable, fully furnished, heated cottages; fully equipped aluminium boats; canoes, a safe and private sandy beach; outdoor games, central lounge with VCR and movies and games for the children and a library.
- Okimot Lodge Come to Tomiko Lake where Okimot Lodge was established 50 years ago. We are located 40 miles north west of North Bay with good roads all the way. Tomiko is a good sized lake with an average depth of 30 feet and fishing is great for walleye and smallmouth especially in the spring and late fall. Our “hassle free” 14′ aluminum boats with up to date Johnson motors will also take you to two adjoining lakes. Tomiko’s north shore is almost completely unoccupied land ensuring minimal boat traffic.
- Olive the Lake The atmosphere at Olive the Lake is private and relaxing, with the best Walleye, Bass, and Pike Fishing in Marten River, Ontario. Our Cottages offer the comforts of home, breathtaking views, and Tempur-Pedic Mattresses. Being the ONLY resort on a 9 mile lake, we offer a great night’s sleep and comfortable experience. Make Olive the Lake your cottage destination!
- Temagami Riverside Lodge Temagami Riverside Lodge, now third generation family owned and operated, boasts 2 separate and unique locations to choose from. Our South Camp, located 1 km off Hwy.64, is nestled on the edge of Red Cedar Lake with easy access to all the area attractions, while our North Camp, located 7 mi. by water is located at the mouth of the Temagami River where it meets Red Cedar Lake and offers a more remote seclusion.